The DaVinci Vaporizer provides the health benefits of aromatherapy in one portable unit. It is known as one of the top vaporizers that fits in your pocket or bag much like a phone or music player. It is has a digital readout and controls that allow you to set the temperature. The storage compartment gives you a place to carry several loads. The flexible straw at the top allows for inhalation while on the move. Vaporizing is the healthier way to get the benefits of aromatherapy. Using the DaVinci vaporizer lets you take those benefits with you wherever you go. Just try comparing it to other top vaporizers.
When you smoke, you draw into your lungs the by-products of everything that is burning. This mean non organic material is also going into your body. Vaporizing works differently by definition. The vaporizer extracts the active ingredients from plants, but doesn’t burn hot enough for vaporization of toxic material. Only what is healthy and beneficial is inhaled. One of the health benefits of vaporizing is eliminating the toxins you get from all the junk you find in cigarettes.
The bad news is whatever you put into the vaporizer is what you will breathe into your lungs. In that way, the process is similar to smoking. The good news is that you have control over what you put into the vaporizer. You don’t always have control over what burns when you smoke. That is the key advantages to vaporization over smoking; control and choice. If you wish to check out some vaporizer reviews, make sure you get them from honest reviewers.
Plants Used in Top Vaporizers and Their Health Benefits:
- -Chamomile – Chamomile is the herb you turn to when you need to relax. Vaporization of chamomile will help sooth your nerves and promote sleep.
- -Damiana – Damiana is an excellent choice for those suffering depression or just having a blue day. Damiana works to enhance your mood. It is also an aphrodisiac.
- -Passion Flower – The name is a bit deceiving. Passion flower has a mild sedative effect that can help you relax if you are feeling ill or nervous.
- -Rosemary – Rosemary helps reduce infection in the lungs. This is known to have antimicrobial properties. By placing it into a vaporizer, you can introduce some of that healing power to sick lungs.
- -Eucalyptus – Eucalyptus is the go to guy for the common cold. The antibacterial properties will help clear congestion. Eucalyptus is known for its pleasant scent and soothing components.
- -St. Johns Wart – St. Johns Wart enhances the mood and helps relieve depression. You often see this recommended in other forms as a treatment for mood problems.