Whether you are new to the vape community or an avid enthusiast, the vaporizer world is always changing and you may easily find yourself wondering which vaporizer is the best. With numerous vaporizers on the market, the question is not as simple as one may think. Several comparable units are in the market with similar features and it really is all about what fits an individuals’ lifestyle.
Say you decided a portable vaporizer is for you…now what? A portable vaporizer means you can take it anywhere and yes, you were able to narrow it down from the tabletop version of bliss, but the biggest question still remains; will I invest in a vapor pen or a handheld version? Lets look at some facts.
- - Often mimic the look and feel of a cigarette or e-cig
- - Fit virtually anywhere and can even be worn behind the ear for ease
- - Use a small amount of product
- - Are available at a reasonable cost point
- - Provide a stronger pull
- - Digital versions allow for greater temperature control
- - Evenly cook product
- - Allow for ample product storage and less need to reload cooking chambers
Think about what you are looking to obtain before buying any vaporizer. If this is a unit you plan on sharing you may want to choose a portable vaporizer. Since you can pack more product into these units, they are perfect for parties and large groups. On the contrary, if you are looking to sit back and relax on the beach while you enjoy a little “me time”, a vaporizer pen just may become your best friend. Either way, make sure to do your research and enjoy your new vaporizer whether you do it by yourself or with your best friends. Check the video below to see the difference between vapes/mods and portable vaporizers to help you derive to a better buying decision.